Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Plant and substances in safe condition.
- Facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
- Comply with the legal regulated requirement (National & International)
Each worker has an obligation to:
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
- Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.